Published on Feb 14, 2019
The welcome bonus is offered by every online casino, be it for free spins or any deposit match bonus or any new sign-ups, the bonus can be enjoyed by everyone when the first deposit is made at an online casino. When someone deposits a specific amount and in return, that person receives double the amount, it is known as welcome deposit bonuses and by this, there is a better chance to actually win a jackpot. One has to also take into consideration the requirements needed and the maximum cash out procedure while waiting for the best welcome deposit bonus. It is also very normal nowadays to see that some online casinos do not provide any deposit bonus to the newbies who are signing up and what makes it really special is that the players can try out a casino for free and play their games without spending any of their money.
- In case, one would like to be blocked from receiving any kind of bonuses, customer support department team needs to be contacted.
- If the bonus that one is trying to claim is not appearing in the player’s account, the customer support team need to be contacted immediately so that the bonus can be again be accredited to the player.
- The casino has the right to cancel any excessive amount from the player’s original deposit payment if the wagering requirement has not been fulfilled.
- Bonus can only be accredited to the players who made at least one successful deposit in their respective accounts.
- A user is not allowed to register more than one account in the system.
- In case bonuses have been added to a player’s account during a technical error or failure, the casino has the right to take the bonuses back.
- Individual promotions might have added conditions and terms which can override or contribute to the terms stated.
There are a few important things that need to be understood about how much a bonus can cost you;
- The wagering requirement
- The contribution percentage of the game
- The game’s house edge.